Bella Gia Loyalty Award Program
Points & Rewards
How do I get started?
How do I earn my Bella Gia Award Points?
- $1 spent on services and gift card purchases = 1 Point
- Every $10 spent on full price products/retail items = 1 Point
- Prebook your next appt at checkout (same service group) = 25 Points
- Refer a new client to Bella Gia for any service = 250 Points (upon completion of their service(s)
Hairstylist – Refer a Friend Program:
How much are my Bella Gia Award Points worth and what can I purchase with them?
For all services $30 or greater and all packages $200 or greater:
- $20 for every 250 Points earned when redeemed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- $10 for every 250 Points earned when redeemed Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Cannot combine Bella Gia Award points – Only One Bella Gia Award may be redeemed per visit
- Discounts can be used on future services only, no products
- Points are not transferable and are earned by the person completing the service(s).
Total Points = 424 points
How and when can I redeem reward Bella Gia Bonus points?
There has to be a catch, right? Not really, but here are a couple of details about how the Bella Gia Award
- Bella Gia Award points are awarded on all services and full priced products as well as the purchase of gift certificates.
- Bella Gia Awards may expire one year from the day that they were issued. So, if you haven’t reached the 250 point threshold within that year, your points may expire.
- Points will be awarded at time of check out. For example, if you refer a friend you will get your points when he/she checks out at the spa/salon. If you pre-book an appointment, you will earn those points when you check out of that appointment, not when you book it, etc.
- No refunds or credit will be given for your Bella Gia Award points, so be sure to plan ahead.
- Bella Gia Awards may not be redeemed for cash.
- Bella Gia Awards are non-transferrable.
- Bella Gia Awards will not be given for Series purchases (Series purchases are discounts for multiple services, example buy 6 massages get 1 free)
- Bella Gia Awards are not available for past appointments/products, new services only.
- May not be valid with some special offers or purchases. This will happen rarely, but it may happen.
- You may not earn points on purchases or services made using third party gift certificates or tender, including but not limited to Spa Week/Wellness, etc
- We reserve the right to adjust points when they are incorrectly calculated! Examples include points accidentally awarded for discounted services or third party gift certificates, etc.
- Members must have a valid email address on file and consent to receive program updates and announcements on member benefits to remain in the program. Members that opt-out of receiving email communication from Bella Gia pertaining to Bella Gia Loyalty Award Program will forfeit their membership and any accrued points.
- Any information collected through the program is for Bella Gia use only and will not be shared with outside companies.
- Bella Gia reserves the right to modify, or cancel the Loyalty Award Program at any time without notice.